If you are having issues with Apple subscriptions, don’t worry. We have the answers to your questions about how to delete expired Apple subscriptions. If you’re reading this article because something went wrong with your subscription, then we want to help!
- Open iTunes on your computer, if you are on a MAC click on iTunes in the top-left of the screen and go to Store>Manage>Subscriptions.
- Across the top of the screen, you should see “All Subscriptions” – click it or hit “select” so that all subscriptions are visible.
- Find the subscription you want to delete and right-click it > Unsubscribe > Confirm Unsubscription.
- When prompted, enter the email address associated with your Apple ID and password to complete the unsubscription.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message saying “Your iTunes Store account is now managed by a different Apple ID.”
- Make sure that you have deleted all active credit cards or gift cards from your current account, as it may prevent you from adding them back in to your new account.
- To activate the Family Pack, go through the usual purchase process as if you were activating a new subscription. You will need to enter either a valid credit card or an iTunes gift card code, and once purchased you’ll have access for up to six people at one time.
- You can manage your own subscription at https://account.itunes.apple.com/ to add, remove or suspend the service at any time as well as managing who to share it with. You can also use this method if you have recently purchased an Apple Music Family Pack directly from Apple and want to activate it on your account.
- You can also manage your own subscriptions by signing into the iTunes Store and clicking Account > View My Account > Manage Apple ID (the first option under “Preferences”).
- At the bottom of the list you’ll find Subscriptions, where you can set up automatic renewal or unsubscribe if you no longer want it to renew.
How to delete expired Apple subscriptions
Do you want to delete your expired Apple subscriptions? If so, it is not as difficult as you may think. You can do this by following these simple steps:
- Go to the App Store on your phone
- Tap “Updates” at the bottom of the screen
- Find and tap on “Account” in the list that appears
- Scroll down until you find “Subscriptions.” Tap that, then select “Manage Subscriptions.” Now tap any subscription that is expired and hit delete!
How do I remove a phone from my iTunes account?
1.Open iTunes on your computer.
2.Click Account in iTunes’ menu bar and select “Sign Out”.
3.Enter your password when prompted and click “Agree” to confirm removal of the account from this device if prompted with a warning message about syncing data before quitting iTunes.
4.(Optional) Back up your music by following these steps: Select File > New playlist > From selection ( hold down CTRL button to select multiple tracks). This will create an empty playlist that you can drag-and-drop content onto, so if you ever need anything again, it’s easy to find! You can also drag any playlists or albums onto this new playlist to back.
I was seeing a lot of people asking about how to get the family pack so I figured this would be helpful for those looking to do so. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments.
Also if there is something that I have missed that you would like to see added just let me know in the comments and I will add it.