Peacock TV has been a recognized subscription-based video streaming service. It has everything you are looking for from movies to TV series and shows. You will get access to 15000+ hours of content under different genres. It includes news, entertainment, sports, and more. With Peacock channels, you can stream more of the contents. While it is available for Xfinity customers, it is accessible from certain third-party devices. Thus, Vizio TV users can get to watch Peacock TV. You can read the article further for more information about Peacock TV on Vizio smart TV.
Peacock TV Subscriptions Plans
Peacock Premium costs $4.99 if you have
- Xfinity TV service with Xfinity internet
- Xfinity Flex with Xfinity internet
- Third-party devices with Xfinity TV only
- Xfinity Internet-only with Flex
Peacock Premium Plus costs $5 for the Xfinity customers, and others need to pay $9.99.
How to Download Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV?
Those with Vizio TV 2016 to 2020 models have Peacock TV as a native app. The steps to install it are as follows.
(1) When on the home screen of Vizio TV, you shall need to connect it to the internet.
(2) Press the V button on the Vizio remote and open the Access bar.
(3) Now, launch the Vizio App Store and select the All Apps tab.
(4) Scroll down to find Peacock TV, highlight it and press the OK button on remote.
(5) Select the Install App button to begin with the installation of Peacock on Vizio TV.
(6) When prompted, click OK to confirm the installation of the app.
(7) Provide the login credentials to start using Peacock on your Vizio TV.
Related: How to Add apps on Vizio Smart TV?
Vizio TV has SmartCast features and it supports accessing apps using AirPlay or the Cast option. The section below covers the procedure for both the options.
- Peacock app installed on iOS and Android
- Sign-in credentials for Peacock TV
How to Get Peacock on Vizio TV using AirPlay?
Here are the steps to use the Peacocok app from iOS device using AirPlay.
(1) Initially, you shall need to connect Vizio TV and iOS device to the same WiFi.
(2) Navigate to the apps section to launch Peacock app on your iPhone or iPad.
(3) If you have signed in, select a movie or video to start playing on your handheld.
(4) Press the AirPlay icon available at the top-right portion of Vizio TV.
(5) Select your Vizio TV name and the video playing on your iOS starts to appear on your TV.
Note: If you don’t find AirPlay icon on the compatible TV, update the firmware to get it.
How to Get Peacock TV on Vizio TV using Google Cast?
If you have Peacock app on your Android or iOS device, you can screen cast it to Vizio TV.
(1) Start off by connecting your smartphone and Vizio TV with Chromecast to the same WiFi.
(2) Launch the Peacock app on either of your handheld.
(3) Click on any video to start playing it on your phone.
(4) Select the Cast icon available in the upper-right portion of the screen.
(5) Choose Vizio SmartCast TV on the Cast to tab. With this, your TV will screen show Peacock on Chromecast connected Vizio TV.
How to Remove Peacock App on Vizio TV?
The procedure given below will help you remove the Peacock app from the Vizio TV.
(1) On the Vizio TV, select the Smart Hub button on the remote.
(2) Navigate to the My Apps section to select Peacock TV.
(3) Click on the Delete button, and when prompted, select Yes button.
That was all about installing, using and removing the Peacock TV app on Vizio TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Vizio smart TV have Peacock TV?
Yes. Peacock is on Vizio smart TVs of models 2016 and later.Can I fix Peacock not working on Vizio TV?
Yes. You can try out the general troubleshooting tips to fix the Peacock app not working on Vizio smart TV issue.Can you share Peacock account?
Yes. Peacock TV supports sharing your account by creating up to six user profiles.Is Peacock TV available for non-Xfinity customers?
Yes. Peacock app is accessible even if you aren’t Xfinity customer.Does Peacock TV supports purchasing movies and shows?
Not all the contents are a part of subscription, and they aren’t available for purchase.How to clear Continue Watching on Peacock?
To delete Continue Watching on Peacock TV, you shall forward to the end or select My Movies tab >> highlight Continue Watching >> press * on the remote >> choose Remove from my list.